262 weeks ago

Bio II Macro with Cooldowns
/macroicon “Bio II”
/recast “Raging Strikes”
/ac “Quelling Strikes” <me>
/ac “Raging Strikes” <me>
/ac “Bio II” <t>

Description:
This macro is used in place of manually activating Quelling Strikes (QS) Raging Strikes (RS). This ensures a few things:

1) You will have QS up just about every time you use RS
2) You will have RS active pretty much every time the cooldown (CD) is up.
3) You do not need to keep a separate hotbar slot tied up with QS or RS (especially for us PS3 users, hotbar space is at a premium).
4) You will still be able to easily keep track of the CD for RS via the /recast command (an old habit that apparently dies hard from FFXI). I do not keep RS set to a hotbar anywhere, so I like to be able to see the CD somehow.

Pet Cooldown Macro
/macroicon “Rouse”
/recast “Spur”
/recast “Rouse”
/recast “Enkindle”
/ac “Spur” <me>
/ac “Rouse” <me>
/wait
/ac “Enkindle” <t>

Description:
What this macro does is show the recast times for all three abilities and then it will use Spur first if it is available. If Spur is still on CD, then it will use Rouse. After one or the other has been applied, the pet will automatically use their Enkindle ability.

This macro also saves space on your hotbar, effectively combining three slots into one. The reason I like to use Rouse as the icon is because it has a shorter CD. It is mostly another way for me to see visually that Rouse (or both) is available for use. If you were to use Spur as the icon, its CD is much longer, and you may not be aware when Rouse is available again.

I like this macro because it is always best to use Enkindle when your pet has at least one increased dmg buff up. If Enkindle is still on CD, no problem, you can still use this to apply one or the other buffs for straight DPS purposes.

Note: Any time you need to use a /wait line in a macro be sure not to use any other macros until the final ability fires off. If you are too macro happy, you will interrupt the macro before the /wait period is over. It’s only a second or so delay, but it does happen from time to time.

Swifcast+Resurrection
/macroicon “Resurrection”
/recast “Swiftcast”
/ac “Swiftcast” <me>
/wait
/ac “Resurrection” <t>

Description:
This one is pretty self-explanatory. If you’re going to cast raise, may as well Swiftcast it. Drastically cuts down on casting time and gets the party back up on its feet much faster. Also allows you to get out of the way of nasty AoEs much more quickly.

Swiftcast+Summon
/macroicon “Summon”
/recast “Swiftcast”
/ac “Swiftcast” <me>
/ac “Surecast” <me>
/wait
/ac “Summon” <me>

/macroicon “Summon II”
/recast “Swiftcast”
/ac “Swiftcast” <me>
/ac “Surecast” <me>
/wait
/ac “Summon II” <me>

/macroicon “Summon III”
/recast “Swiftcast”
/ac “Swiftcast” <me>
/ac “Surecast” <me>
/wait
/ac “Summon III” <me>

Description:
New to this macro: I have updated this macro slightly to include the Surecast line. Basically what I have been finding is that if I need to re-summon in a pinch (normally to pull out Titan if a tank goes down) and Swiftcast is on CD I end up getting smacked by mobs and interrupted. I included the Surecast line so that regardless of which ability is ready, that summon is definitely going to be called.

It takes a long time to cast Summon, may as well cut that down. This is especially handy if you need to re-summon mid-fight. This can be used with “Summon”, “Summon II” and “Summon III”.

Swiftcast+Summon+Obey
/macroicon "Summon"
/ac "Swiftcast" <me>
/wait
/ac "Summon" <me>
/wait
/pac "Obey" <me>
/wait 6
/pac "Obey" <me>

Description:
This macro was created through a bit of back and forth with another forum member, Gnu, in a discussion about SCH and changes to the “Free Stance” default mode of pets.

This macro will first check to see if Swiftcast is available. If it is, the pet will be summoned in instantly and set to Obey. If Swiftcast was not ready, the pet summon casting time is long (approx. 7 seconds), this is the reason for the double-up on the obey command. If Swiftcast is down, you will take the full casting animation, but Obey will still be triggered once the pet is ready.

Personally, I do not use this alternative summon macro, and I had designed it more with SCH in mind. I like to manually control Garuda as I keep her in either Obey or Steady 90% of the time. This macro would ensure that the pet is always on Obey after summoning, but if you trigger Steady then want to go back to Obey, you will need to set it again manually anyways. Also, wait times can often be interrupted if you trigger another macro before the wait time is complete.

Swiftcast+Shadow Flare
/macroicon “Shadow Flare”
/recast “Swiftcast”
/ac “Swiftcast” <me>
/wait
/ac “Shadow Flare” <me>

This macro is one that I recently adopted thanks to a suggestion from SmooSmoo and it has actually influenced the DPS rotation that I use also. This macro will help to cut down on casting time for Shadow Flare. Shadow Flare is a spell that is cast via the targeting reticule. For this spell I like to use <me> basically because I am not always targeting a mob when I want to cast it. You can get away with using <t> if you prefer for the spell, but then you will only get the reticule if you are targeting something.

I used to use Shadow Flare last in my rotation since the overall DPS was not as high as some of the other abilities we have. Since combining this with Swiftcast I have moved it to the front of my rotation since it is so quick and easy to get out, and also it gives the mobs a 5% sustained slow which helps Tanks/healers with incoming damage.

One thing to keep in mind however, is you may not want to use this macro during boss fights. Swiftcast can be a lifesaver in terms of getting of a quick resurrection or re-summoning a pet. You may regret this macro if your healer goes down and Swiftcast is on CD because you used it on Shadow Flare.

Swiftcast+Tridisaster
/macroicon “Tri-disaster”
/recast “Swiftcast”
/ac “Swiftcast” <me>
/wait
/ac “Tri-disaster” <t>

Bind is a good tool to have, and when you need to bind some mobs, you need it done fast – Swiftcast to the rescue again!

Tri-disaster is definitely one of SMNs most under-utilized abilities. So far the only real use I have had for this is to Bind the plumes the Garuda HM spawns giving the party some free time to AoE them before they begin running for the rock spires. The only other place I have used this ability is in the new Copperbell Mines HM dungeon where adds spawn from behind the party.

Virus/Eye for an Eye

/macroicon “Virus”
/recast "Eye for an Eye"
/ac “Virus” <t>
/ac “Eye for an Eye” <t>

*OR*
/macroicon "Virus"
/ac "Virus" <t>
/ac "Eye for an Eye" <tt>

This macro works on a slightly different principle. Virus and Eye for an Eye (EFE) are both single target abilities, but their targets will never be the same. Virus can only be used on enemies, while EFE can only be used on friendlies. Basically, this just saves another slot on your hotbar and allows you quick access to both abilities. Which ability actually fires off depends on what type of target you have: friend or foe. Both abilites are generally under-utilized by SMNs but are really quite powerful in the right situations. These abilities can greatly increase your party's overall survivability.

Bane+Aerial Slash (Garuda-Egi)
/macroicon "Bane"
/pac "Aerial Slash" <t>
/ac "Bane" <t>

This macro will have Garuda use Aerial Slash just about any time you use Bane, if the CD is ready. It is genius. You use Bane when there are a group of mobs to spread Bio and Miasma around the group. Garuda will follow up with Aerial Slash which adds to the overall AoE damage being dealt. Love it.

Gary Navarro replied

66 weeks ago

Lovers of the summer season will get lots of enjoyment with watch of this collection that is very interesting buddy. You can get perfect help with hire of essay service reviews from qualified writers of world.

Jay replied

13 weeks ago

make money online germany - earn money online germany - how to earn money online germany - how to earn money online in germany - how to make money online in germany - how to make money online germany - make money online canada - make money online canada 2018 - earn money online canada - how to make money online in canada - how to make money online canada 2018 - make money online europe - how to earn money online in europe - how to make money online in england - earning money online europe - how to make money online in england - make money online in italy - make money online italia - earn money online in italy - earn money online it - make money in italy - how to make money online in italy - how to earn money online in italy - make money online australia - how to earn money online australia - how to make money from home australia - ways to make money online australia - how to earn money from home australia - how to make money from home aus - ways to make money online aus - make money online sweden - make money online in sweden - earn money online sweden - earn money online in sweden - how to make money in sweden - how to make money in sweden online - how can i make money in sweden - how to earn money in swedenn - how to get money in sweden - how to make fast money in sweden - how to make extra money in sweden - how to earn extra money in sweden - best way to make money in sweden - make money online in switzerland - earn money online switzerland - earn money from home switzerland - earn money in switzerland - make money in switzerland - how to make extra money in switzerland - how to make quick money in switzerland - how to make more money in switzerland - ways to make money in switzerland - how to make money online in austria - how to make money in austria - make money online austria - make money online uk - make money online uk today - make money online uk 2019 - make money online uk legit - make money online uk fast - make money online at home uk - make big money online uk - best way to make money online uk - how to really make money online uk - how to make money online uk - how to make money online uk fast - how to make money online uk from home - way to make money online uk - how to earn money online uk 2018 - how to make money online from home uk - how to make extra money online uk - how to make legit money online uk - make money online 2019 - make money online 2019 uk - ways to make money online 2019 - new ways to make money online 2019 - how to make money online 2019 - how to earn money online 2019 - best way to make money online 2019 - new way to make money online 2019 - best way to earn money online 2019 - ClickBank University 2.0 - ClickBank University - ClickBank University 2 - 1K Daily Profit

ashiklaskar replied

12 weeks ago

hi i visit your site realy great and cool and Your posts are awesome Thank you
indian sex video
Please log in to post a reply.